biyo

2006.04.02 15:46

BORI posts japanese transration. I try to translate it to English.
Thank you BORI.
-----------
Narrator:Why do you gathering?
JiWoo: For 'Yeonriji' movie concert.
Narrator:Ms.Choi JiWoo and Mr. Cho Hanson are couple, Mr. Choi Song and Ms. So Yonni are another couple as I heard. How is the charactor in movie?
JiWoo: I play a lady try to keep an arrounded love, very lively and bright part.
Hanson: I play a man thinking slight everything, playboy part.
Narrator: In this movie, Mr. Cho Hanson is perfect and cool guy, Ms. JiWoo is bright lady, and they are going into destiny. Is it fit for them?
Yonni: I play a lady who has walm heart like a family part.
Song: I play a man who has pure heart part.
Narrator: In Choi Song and So Yonni couple, Mr. Choi Song seemed transformed facing to a love.
Narrator: Mr. Cho HanSon play a part of playboy, Mr. Choi Song play a pure man. I think it is a exquisite reverse casting?
Choi Song: It is another part which I showed until now.
Narrator: How is Ms.Choi JiWoo? Mr. Cho Hanson is younger than you. Is it burden for playing?
JiWoo: Honesty, There is no burden. I can understand Mr. Hanson feel it as burden. I feel it very good.
Narrator: Freshly?
JiWoo: No~!
JiWoo: Aren't we show interest in?
Hanson: Am I a vegitable?

※ Stage scene is very hard to hear because of a shout of joy. I translate only subtitles.
Hanson: I never think about that.
Jedong: Mmm...Ok, What are you thinking at that time?
Jedong: Bring me a play script!
Jedong: (to JiWoo fanning her face) Hold your hand a moment , JiWoo-ya!
Jedong: (to JiWoo patting Jedong) I told you don't touch my body!
Jedong: Please talk without sister(JiWoo) and brother(Jedong) here.
Jedong: What are you thinking nowadays? What kind of think within your black hat? Can't you think after put it off? What is your towell winding neck? ?

Narrator: In fact, which do you secect ? Playboy or pure man?
JiWoo: I think there are no lady who lesect playboy. When fall in love, I think he must look only that lady, I'd like to think only me. I'll angry if he is kind to all lady.
Yonni: But lady always like kind and consider man. And playboy is consider to lady. Though, lady select a consider playboy, isn't it?

JiWoo&Hanson: Dreaming a beautiful love
Yonni&Song: With us!
Song: Fighting!
JiWoo: Fighting! Let's do fighting same time!!