Sandy

2005.03.23 22:29

Thanks for the posting.

Something that I'd like to share. I personally don't think this survey was so reliable because only 372 tourists were interviewed but I'm happy with the result. The Japanese still accounts for the majority of the tourists as I expect.

BYJ's popularity is no doubt still overwhelming in Japan. He still has two commercials on air, Lotte and Pizza-la. I've just joined a local tour to make a brief visit to Nami Seom and Chunchon. The visitors were mostly Japanese ajuma fans. Some of them hired a professional photographer to take pictures for them. I couldn't believe that! I thought Chunchon became a mini Yon-sama town. But I'm glad to see some Malaysian and Taiwanese fans there too with no Hongkongese.

I hope Won Bin can catch up since he has a younger, more decent fan base.

Regarding Jiwoo being chosen as their most favorite Korean star by Hong Kong tourists, it's really a very surprising result. It could be because of the aggressive promotion of CD's products. Out of 372, 15 were from Hong Kong. Seoul doesn't seem to be a popular travelling spot for the Hongkongese.