Sandy

2004.12.05 12:31

Dear kk,
Yes, you're probably right that she isn't skinny since I couldn't tell precisely over the screen. But she did look skinny in Beautiful Days and Winter Sonata but not in STH. I remember she looked a little bit plump in the pictures after the completion of STH in an event with KSW. She does have a health figure that I think she won't push herself on diet as she loves eating. I do admire her height as CK does and love her feminine hands. I was first attracted by her hands in Winter Sonata. Hahaha!
Regarding Siu Fong Fong, it isn't important but I'll try to ask my cyber pals to help find a picture of her in those TV series. Hopefully I can show Jiwoo the picture in person should opportunities arise. If you ask those Hongkongese in their late 30's and 40's, they should know about that series. Cheung Pak Chi (I don't know her English name), a young actress did a remake of her character in January in HK. The story line of those series has no relationship with Jiwoo's movie but some silly expressions of her just reminded me of the spectacled Lam Ah Chun.
By the way, I love the first picture which I have never seen before.