CHOI JI-WOO and JO HAN-SUN:  INTERVIEW (VODs) at Japan Press Conference ㅡ Part 3

Source:  MovieWalker Report
Translation:  Hibiscus**/Starjiwoo*

(VOD 1):

Q: (??  in Japanese..)

CJW:  There were no difficult problems while we worked together in this film...  JHS was a really great partner to work with and we clicked well and were in sync with one another....^^

CJW:  I especially liked HanSun's diverse eye expression in his acting...like when he was being fun and playful or when he was being very sincere and serious, his eyes were very deep....very good, I thought...^^

(VOD 2):

Q:  ?? (in Japanese)

JHS:  In the past projects, I usually share and discuss alot with my screen partners about the script contents or the
characters.... But this time, I didn't talk about acting or script with JiWoo....
Instead, we asked each other "How can we appear like "real" couple or lovers on the screen?"
or "What if we were a real couple, what would we do?"... After we pondered over this question, right away, we
started to be playful with each other and had much fun...
We would go out to eat together alot, went out for entertainment places (karaoke, arcade/game room?) and
sometimes went out to have drinks together....and we became very close friends...
And as we got closer, I really became the character "MinSoo".  When we actually went into shooting the scenes,
we then acted like the way we practiced as a real couple...^^

In order to become "MinSoo", there were so many different ways of portraying his character such as what he liked or
was good at....I thought incorporating the "bartender" scene in the movie was very crucial since "MinSoo" worked as a
bartender before he became a successful executive of a game company.....  So, I received "cocktail show" bartender
training for 2 weeks!^^  In such short period of time, I don't think I can be a professional at it yet.....
I tried my best to do it well.....^^

Q: ??

JHS:  I think I am happiest when I first meet a girl....in the begining, that is!^^
Then, I am just happy trying to continue and maintain those happy feelings/emotions.....
When we break up and must leave the relationship, I feel very sad and discouraged....  
Then, after awhile, when I meet a new girl again, I feel happy again!....^^  
Finally, when I get married, I will be really happy!!^^  Then, seeing my children, the next generation of mine,
I will be so happy seeing them around.... And watching and growing old with your partner together will
make me happy, too!^^

JHS:  I think there is fate....There is fate for everyone.....I believe in destiny...that's why we get married or
fall in love....
One may eventually have his/her own sons or daughters out of that special fate or destiny...
It all depends on how you go about finding and discovering that fate or destiny....
Should I be waiting around indefinitely without any purpose? ....
Or should I start and prepare many things in order to accept my fate and destiny?^^
I think that is very important to me.... It's like that in Korea.... (the interview got cut off and ended here...  ㅠ.ㅠ)

댓글 '2'

pumpkin

2006.02.24 15:15:38

oh wow ! this has got to be the highlight of the whole interview (my opinion, of course). thank you very much, Hibiscus. cjw and jhs do actually go on dates, outside their filming schedules, as a couple to be able to react to each other more naturally in the moviemaking. hmmm..mm.."practice makes perfect" ? heehehehe......
i really like jhs' frankness .... to say it infront of the media as he feels that there is nothing to hide. infact, both have admittedly to become close friends. i guess the only way to 'shut up' controversial gossips from the media is to be outrightly candid with them. "cheerios" to their new-found friendship and wish them every success for their hard and beautiful work done in "yeonriji" ! ;-)

stargazer

2006.02.24 17:31:37

i agree with you pumpkin...

i cant wait to see how deep 'the chemistry' yeonriji has for them hehehe
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2818 You are too beautiful, Princess JiWoo...26th Nov, Andre Kim Fashion Show [6] biyo 2007-11-26 3226
2817 Hello Chizu - Lima Peru [1] malena 2007-11-22 3226
2816 STH Review 02-Feb-06 - Part 2/2 - by Felicia Soh @ Soompi's STH Thread [3] Jennifer O 2006-06-01 3226
2815 Rondo is going to be aired in Taiwan from April 4, 06 [3] JCL 2006-03-23 3226
2814 Rondo #10 shooting at Shizuoka[translation] [5] biyo 2006-03-16 3226
2813 JiWoo-HIME transforms to "A villain". [9] biyo 2006-03-03 3226
2812 Yeonriji will start at 15th Apl in Japan [2] biyo 2006-02-10 3226
2811 What is Choe doing right now? [2] Clariza 2006-02-03 3226
2810 Japanese TV Magazine [6] biyo 2006-02-01 3226
2809 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR'06 [6] BLUEWATER 2005-12-17 3226
2808 From RONDO HP [translation] [3] biyo 2005-12-10 3226
2807 Making VOD of Yeonliji (news in Japanese) [5] Nguyen 2005-11-16 3226