* www.3asian.com 에서 올려주신 동영상을 다운받아
  스타지우 서버에 올린 동영상입니다.*
..영상 올려주신 www.3asian.com께 감사드립니다..

지우님이..무사히..일본에 잘 도착하셨네요..
즐겁게 감상해 주세요..

댓글 '7'

hibiscus

2005.11.18 21:18:44

현주님, Thank you so very much for posting the VOD of JiWoo-ssi in Japan, meeting with Yutaka Takenouchi at the press conference...^^
JiWoo looks absolutely stunning!!....a beige top 1/2 with red bottom 1/2 in silk dress!! Curious who is the designer for that dress? She looks so gorgeous in it!
Yutaka T. is also growing a mustache & beard!!^^ Many Hallyu wave stars are growing a beard and it must be a trend or something?^^
From what I heard, Takenouchi was kind of short, but he looks about as tall as JiWoo...she is wearing high heels, I am assuming... He is good looking! ^_^
I am so happy & excited to see her in this VOD!
JiWoo said..."I have seen Mr. Takenouchi's movie and I've been wanting to meet him!" ...."I want to get to know many actors/actresses well who are collaborating together with me in this drama....I should ask Mr. Takenouchi about some good restaurants...(want to go with the cast)"
"...If I played a character who was often sad and cried many tears in the past dramas, this time, I am playing a character who is happy, cheerful, strong & assertive woman....but cannot say that there won't be any teary scenes towards the end!" ^_^
Yutaka Takenouchi said ..."CJW is very stunningly beautiful and I am so honored to have an opportunity to work with her in this project." ^_^

We cheer for you, JiWoo-ssi!, Wish for a great success in "Rondo" as well as "Yeonliji".....Fighting!! *^_^*

biyo

2005.11.18 22:33:35

translation from VOD:
[narration]
The fan who gather to airport heat up!
[blue subtitle]
happning occurred! (a fan shake hand with JiWoo, and not release her hand ^^ she walked through lined many fans include me ^^)
[red subtitle]
OH! JiWoo HIME came to TBS. (she get off from silver car, and wave her hand in red skirt)
[naration]
Thank you for waiting, Ms. Choi JiWoo just arrived.
(she walking through many media camera and go to stage)
[[camera switch to TBS carriage porch JiWoo waving hand to fan]]
[narration]
This time, Ms. Choi JiWoo came to Japan for Tv drama of her first japanese drama, Rondo.
[Choi JiWoo voice]
안녕하세요.안녕하세요. KONBANWA. 최지우 입니다
Good evening. Good evening.(in korean) Good evening(in japanese) I'm Choi JiWoo(in korean).
[red subtitle]
[[JiWoo voice]]
There were many tear flow scene in my work.
But, I play strong, blight, character. I think that my ordinary character will be reflect. And at last, some tear scene will show, I think.
[narration]
This time, she will long stay about 4 months.
Q:I'd like to ask private side a little, where do you go to, or what do you want to do, or want to eat in Japan when you have rest day?
[red subtitle]
A: [JIWOO]
I want to get to know many actors/actresses well who are collaborating together with me in this drama....I should ask Mr. Takenouchi about some good restaurants...(want to go with the cast)
[Takenouchi Yutaka on stage and present flower.. (this is surprise for JiWoo)]
[white subtitle]
Takenouchi Yutaka(34) act in the same play.
[Takenouchi voice]
This is really first meet here. Ahh... Hello, How do you you? I'm Takenouchi.
(up his hand to shake with JiWoo. JiWoo put flower on the table, and shake hand)
[JiWoo voice]
How do you do?(in Japanese)
[JiWoo Voice]
Wah, I had watched a movie "an interval between cool and passion" of Takenouchi formerly, but I met Mr.Takenouchi for the first time today.
I feel very glad to meet to Mr.Takenouchi. I would like to make an effort to make this product as a good one, please expect it.
[[camera switch to her get off from silver car scene]]
[narration]
4:15 pm arrived to TBS, entrance is very rushed!
I delayed to arrived, and want to hurry in. But my car can't enter to TBS.
I told ' I have a news program soon!', but said 'this is special program going on',
which VIP coming? I think. It is Ms. Choi JiWoo....It is very very hard guard.
(lady)I heard from went to entrance, they can't met JiWoo.
(man) There are about 150 media came.
(man) Wow
(Man)This drama, Takenouchi as a detective part, Jiwoo as a woman manage Korean restaurant and have some secret.
(lady) Hohooo
(man)Shooting will be tough. especially location. It must do in secret.
(man)Shooting already started from 1st, drama start 15th Jan, next year.
(lady)We expect it!
-------------------------------------------
Sorry for foreigner fans! I went to airport and I could see our princess Jiwoo today! She was very cute ^^. Especially her smile! Mmmm.....

biyo

2005.11.18 23:05:27

Please check Japanese board #3430 which posted by wkiwki.
It is airport shoot today! Thank you wkiwki!

luna

2005.11.19 01:02:12

Thank you very much dear hibiscus and biyo for the translations. Wow, you're very lucky dear biyo that you were at the airport and you saw JW.

Mindy

2005.11.19 04:26:00

Biyo and hibiscus..thank you very much for all the translations and updating news for all the foreigners fans....You guys are doing a great job and your efforts to keep the foreigners happy are very much appreciated...Once again...Kamsahamnida,Domo Arigato ...My hats off to you both..

biyo

2005.11.19 14:18:55

Some information source told that Mr.Takenouchi selected because of match for our princess jiwoo tall. He is 178 cm tall as an information shown.

Jennifer O

2005.11.20 01:07:12

Thank you very much.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2818 SBS live broadcasting TV entertainment VOD[2007.11.28][translation] [2] biyo 2007-11-29 3226
2817 You are too beautiful, Princess JiWoo...26th Nov, Andre Kim Fashion Show [6] biyo 2007-11-26 3226
2816 Hello Chizu - Lima Peru [1] malena 2007-11-22 3226
2815 STH Review 02-Feb-06 - Part 2/2 - by Felicia Soh @ Soompi's STH Thread [3] Jennifer O 2006-06-01 3226
2814 Rondo is going to be aired in Taiwan from April 4, 06 [3] JCL 2006-03-23 3226
2813 Rondo #10 shooting at Shizuoka[translation] [5] biyo 2006-03-16 3226
2812 JiWoo-HIME transforms to "A villain". [9] biyo 2006-03-03 3226
2811 Yeonriji will start at 15th Apl in Japan [2] biyo 2006-02-10 3226
2810 What is Choe doing right now? [2] Clariza 2006-02-03 3226
2809 Japanese TV Magazine [6] biyo 2006-02-01 3226
2808 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR'06 [6] BLUEWATER 2005-12-17 3226
2807 From RONDO HP [translation] [3] biyo 2005-12-10 3226