#27290 English translation of SMA Station TV program

조회 수 3235 2007.04.16 15:27:25
Jw fan
Full Text of the Interview,   Translation by Hyc (Bhjwlove.com)

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ss/241/special/index.html

Korea national actress Choi Jiwoo who also boasts of full popularity in Japan, is recognized for her crying scenes and passionate acting. It is said that her work will guarantee to become a hit.
A special talk between Choi Jiwoo and the editor in chief Katori is achieved. We will deliver it by publication in magazine.  

Shingo: I haven't seen you for a long time. This is Katori Shingo.
CJW: Hello. This is Choi Jiwoo.
Shingo: : Do you remember having met me?
CJW: : Yes.
Shingo: : How are you?
CJW: : Fine.

Shingo: : What do you usually do?  Do you shop and walk in the town?
CJW: : Yes, of course.

Shingo: : Do you come to such a shop, and drink tea?

Shingo: : When shopping privately, do people gather around, and isn't it terrible?
CJW: : It’s not like that now.
Shingo: : What you mean by "Now"?
CJW: : The age is getting older, and now I think gradually of relaxing, although this was avoided before and I did not go out so much.

Shingo: : I understand. I used to wear cap at the beginning but recently I just behave like usual. It is not possible to enjoy it if it is not like this.
CJW: : It is true.

Shingo: : What do you think of the country named Japan although Choi Jiwoo has visited various countries? Do you like it?
CJW: :I t is beautiful and it is kind. (country)
Shingo: : I heard often that you went to Harajuku when you came here for filming.
CJW: Yes.
Shingo: : Do you go there for shopping?  Or, you go for the food?
CJW: I went to see the town, observed people's appearances and had food too.

Shingo: : How do you find Harajuku?
CJW: : It is unique. There are many spectacles not seen elsewhere.

Shingo: :  To me, the pedestrians there give the impression that they think "I am the most fashionable in the world".
CJW: : It is not possible to walk like that at all here (Korea) because it is shameful, everyone will stare at you. But it is just proper there, wonderful.  
Shingo: : I think that Harajuku is world No. 1 for it.

Shingo: : Although I also like the bright atmosphere there, but even such I am surprised too.
CJW: : What I was very much surprised is when the hero in cartoon (The person who impersonalized) showed up suddenly.

Shingo: : Is there a town like Harajuku in South Korea?
CJW: : I have not seen yet.

Shingo: : Happy in Harajuku.
CJW: : It was a very happy time.

Shingo: : It seems that you have gone to Disneyland.
CJW: : Yes, I went.
Shingo: : Do you like it?
CJW: : It was very good.
Shingo: : Do you like Mickey or Pooh?
CJW: : It is Pooh.

Shingo: : I heard that you studied Japanese, and I want to talk in Japanese a little. It is a little.
CJW: : Let's put it like this? I like to watch the movie and understand it. It is necessary to answer in Japanese.

Shingo: : I also learn English. But it doesn't advance in me before I can really understand. What Japanese words that you know?  Favorite Japanese word?
CJW: : "Love."

Shingo: : I am surprised like my having said it.
Shingo: : All loving words are beautiful.

Shingo: : "Saranheyo" is also very beautiful. What is your type of favorite man?
CJW: : First of all, someone who can communicate. The person that has a sense of humor is good. Be tall, good-looking…. It is hope to be all that, the ideal. Above all else nothing is comparable to the matching of the mind and heart.  

Shingo: : The mind is the best thing. It is not possible to become close while the mind doesn't commute with each other.
CJW: : Of course.

Shingo: : What is the difference between Korean and Japan dramas? I heard that the broadcasting is twice a week in Korea?
CJW: : Yes. 70 minutes broadcasting twice a week.
Shingo: : Isn't it terrible to broadcast twice a week? For me it is already a hard time photographing for one broadcasting a week.
CJW: : Although it is very serious but the actors and the staff can be alert by the tension. However, recently there is more time now for shooting too in Korea compared to before because prior taking of picture is carried out.

Shingo: : You also experienced drama shooting in Japan. Had you been surprised while filming drama in Japan?
CJW: : I am most surprised was the eating from lunch box.

Shingo: : You don’t eat from lunch box in Korea?
CJW: : We do, (In Korea) when we are running short of time. Normally we eat in the canteen or we eat out.

Shingo: : Miss the warm food?
CJW: : Yes. It is warm soup, chige, etc. in warm meal. I was surprised that the same type of dish never repeated while I was in Japan working for 3 to 4 months. Therefore it’s an enjoyment when opening the lunch box and asked "What kind of dish is it today?"

Shingo: : Is there a genre that has not been done up to now, for instance, action, horror, and ghost's story, etc.? Is there a genre that you want to try?
CJW: : I do not think that I will do horror.
Shingo: : Me too, I don’t do horror. It is scary.
CJW: : I do not think it’s scary.
Shingo: : Then, what would you do if it’s horror but the scenario is good, but terribly horrific?
CJW: : No confidence.

Shingo: : I think that is better. I am also useless.
CJW: : There is no villain character too.
Shingo :  Do you want to try it?
CJW:    I want to try. It is ..very bad woman.. ..(.. ..laughter... )Feeling that defies morals.
Shingo: : It can be done, and in Choi Jiwoo's beautiful sensation ….
CJW:   Why?
Shingo: : It would be serious issue when a beautiful person does a bad role.

Shingo: : From the five members of SMAP whom you want to co-star with? Not because I am in person now.
CJW: : No, it is Katori Shingo naturally.
Shingo: : Is it true?  Is it because of my being in person now?  Do you want to do such a story?  I want to do the action like Mr. Kimura.
CJW: : No, love story.
Shingo: : Its audience rating is 90%.

Shingo: : What do you want to do with me? If it is possible to co-star...
CJW: : I watched 'Hsi Yu Chi'(Journey To The West) in Japan. It was very interesting.
Shingo: : How do you find it, watching 'Hsi Yu Chi'..?
CJW: : It was very exciting. The appearance (make-up and wardrobe) was also interesting, of course, the expression too.  
Shingo: : The love story with me …. (To CJW who laughs.) Are you laughing already? It won't do like this.
CJW: : Such an appearance is good.
Shingo: : Please carry on with the love story.
CJW: : Yes, an interesting love story.
Shingo: : When "It is interesting" attaches ….
Shingo: : Am I unique, and the image of 'Monkey God'?
CJW: : Yes, that is a bright, pleasant image.

Shingo: : I am glad, and I also want the part like Mr. Kimura. You are doing a drama now. What story is it?
CJW: : It is related to airport. It is a story of work and love in the Inchon international airport. Up to now, I am performing a woman completely opposite to women who live only in love.

Shingo   : Please do the drama diligently and hold out to the last minute. The drama is twice a week (broadcast)?
CJW    : Yes.

Shingo   : It is no joke and it is terrible. I have brought the souvenir today. I heard that Choi    Jiwoo likes it.
CJW    :    Cake?
Shingo :   This is perfect Japanese.
CJW:   :   Gamshahamnida . Thank you.

Shingo   : Please enjoy the cake and appear with spirit in the photographing.
CJW      :  Thank you.

댓글 '6'

mindi

2007.04.16 16:06:35

Thanks a lot for your hardwork and sharing the translated interview of our Princess..

xuexi

2007.04.16 21:19:33

Thank you Jw fan for sharing Hyc translation of this interview. Kudos to her for the time and effort in translating it for our understanding.

Cheers ^_^

Linda

2007.04.18 09:52:57

JW Fan
Thank you for the detail translation. It must be a lot of work!!!

SURIA

2007.04.18 10:06:29

JW Fan
Thank you so much for your great job on this long translation.

Jw fan

2007.04.18 14:16:29

The translation is done by Hyc of bhjwlove

curios2k

2007.05.03 09:49:51

Thanks for your translation. It was nice to see CJW's interview.
I really appreciate it.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2902 just an update on the Best Onscreen Couple [3] eve 2004-08-17 3232
2901 Several Reports from Japan [9] Natchy 2004-07-10 3232
2900 The News about movie of the Screen(July, the Moive magazine) [2] 운영자 현주 2004-06-26 3232
2899 [re] FUJI TV has bought stairways [2] Jaclyn 2004-06-16 3232
2898 STH [4] eve 2004-05-20 3232
2897 etc [1] eve 2004-05-05 3232
2896 Jiwoo - May Calender (Thanks for China fan club's works in Andria fashion show) [6] sunny지우 2004-04-29 3232
2895 Choi Ji Woo - 'Angel' to the less privileged and physically challenged kids! [13] arielle_ng 2004-04-27 3232
2894 [转帖]好PP好Sexy的美照   eve 2004-03-22 3232
2893 Long time no see~ [7] Alice 2004-02-27 3232
2892 Fashion show [1] Apple 2003-12-04 3232
2891 [re] SportsSeoul <TVONE Exclusive> article Vanessa 2003-06-18 3232